Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

Search For More

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

GGR: GeoGlobal Resources Inc. News, Charts and Discussion

GeoGlobal Resources Inc. (Ticker GGR charts) is an oil and gas company based in Canada and listed on the American Stock Exchange. Through its subsidiaries, GGR is engaged primarily in the pursuit of petroleum and natural gas through exploration and development in India. GGR and its partner, GSPC , have discovered what could be the largest natural gas (NG) field in the Indian Ocean. Since GGR showed it could successfully find hydrocarbons, they have made similar partnerships with other Indian oil companies.


From the December 2008 issue of "Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter:"
GGR has no revenue and will not for some time so this is highly speculative! If we continue to buy shares when very low and take profits when up, it is a safe (but VOLATILE) way to invest in a key emerging market, India.

If we continue to buy shares when very low and take profits when up, it is a safe (but VOLATILE) way to invest in a key emerging market, India. As of 11/20/08, I have $26,308 cash profits taken plus 5,900 shares from buying and selling GGR. This is all profit. GGR could go to zero tomorrow and I would still have the cash. My goal is to use GGR as an ATM to generate more cash trading its volatility.
Article

News =>
GGR: Geoglobal Resources Up on Major New Natural Gas Discovery in Krishna-Godavari Basin
GSPC or Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation is planning a $6B listing and IPO on the Bombay Stock Exchange.

Use the comments section to post news about GGR or discuss it as an investment or trading vehicle.
Disclaimer: I am on "house money" with GGR. I purchased GGR for my newsletter portfolio between $0.94 and 2.25 in 2004 and I have shares purchased as low as 12¢ in my personal portfolio. I took a TON of profits when the stock was high, including twice in the $13s in late 2005, so I have huge profits in this already which may allow me to trade this more aggressively.

12/3/08 Udpate: Prior to today, my last trade was to sell shaers at $3.81 on 7/30/08. I took most of my money out when it was higher but have started to purchse shares again to trade including my last, personal buy today at $1.24. I will list an auto sell target (a limit order you set at your broker ahead of time) in the next newsletter for the shares I bought today for my explore portfolio. For my specific buy and sell targets, you need to Subscribe to Kirk's Investment Newsletter.


.


Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance

Followers (New)