Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

Search For More

Monday, September 10, 2012

GoDaddy Websites Are Down

I was helping someone debug their computer network this morning. While testing, I found some of my web sites (for example: KirkLindstrom.com) hosted by GoDaddy.com  worked and some did not.    My web pages hosted on other sites worked just fine.

I tried their web site and even sent a support message.  Their own home page said there were no issues...  Yet I've learned they tweeted they had issues several hours before I checked! 



It is really tough to debug a network problem when the internet itself is having issues.  What a waste of time running around trying to fix things that were not my problem and I've paid good money for reliability!!!


Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance

Followers (New)