Intraday "Correction" Statistics for 08/06/14
S&P500 ChartLast Market High 07/24/14 at 1,991.39
Last Market low 08/06/14 at 1,911.45
Current S&P500 Price 1,917.86
Decline in Points = 73.53
Decline in percent = 3.7%
Max Decline = 4.0%
- =>This means the decline from intraday high to intraday low is 4.0% and we are currently 3.7% off the peak.
These charts show the next major support levels are:
- The dashed blue line just above 1880
- The 200 DMA (day moving average) currently at 1861.06
Note that a correction to the 200DMA would be roughly 7% below the record high.
- The dashed green line currently just below a 10% correction from the record high.
My Recent FREE Seeking Alpha articles:
- Aug 5 The Dow Economic Sentiment Index Supports A Higher Market
- July 28 SPY Sets Another Record High While ECRI's WLI Is Just Below A 6.3-Year High