The Great Pyramid of Giza is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex bordering what is now El Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact. Wikipedia
The speed of light in vacuum, commonly denoted c, is a universal physical constant important in many areas of physics. Its exact value is 299792458 metres per second (approximately 3.00×108 m/s), since the length of the metre is defined from this constant and the international standard for time.
One light year: 1.0 year
Miles per second: 186000
Astronomical units per day: 173
Metres per second: 299792458
It is fun to read how some try to debunk this:
- Why is the speed of light also the coordinates for the great pyramid at Giza?
- Debunked: The Great pyramid of Giza and the Speed of Light
But they seem to leave out some other explanations:
- A higher power sending a message to us
- Gremlins: Mr. Love, my 8th grade advanced science teacher who later taught the MGM program for the district taught us to attribute everything to "gremlins" then use science to come up with a more plausible explanation.
- "Space Aliens" visited the Earth and helped construct the Great Pyramids. They used coordinates that would someday leave a message to a more advanced people that they visited our planet and perhaps even helped us survive as a species.