Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Click for FREE sample of Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

google.com, pub-7001134751860982, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Search For More

Monday, May 01, 2017

May Day Marks a Record High for the Nasdaq and My Explore Portfolio

New record highs were made today for the Nasdaq and my Explore Portfolio.

Most other markets are less than 1% from their record highs also.

Of course, I've been taking profits as my stocks make record highs and have bought back shares in a few that are "out of sync" and in correction mode as investors are chasing large cap Nasdaq names.


My hybrid 2CS model is suggesting caution soon.... Do you have your list of stocks to buy or add to when the market corrects?


Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter:
Subscribe NOW & get the
April 2017 Issue for FREE!
My Core and Explore Performance vs Warren Buffett's BRKA:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Click "follow" to get an email alert for new articles

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance