Monthly US Treasury Statement Calculations
- A staggering 20.6 cents of ever dollar spent so far in fiscal 2019 came from new borrowing!
- Monthly revenue (taxes, fees and tariffs) grew 4.9% over 2019
- Monthly spending grew 7.6% vs 2019
- The monthly deficit fell 25.2% vs 2019
- but year over year the total deficit grew 37.7%!!!
Summary of Receipts, Outlays, and the Deficit/Surplus of the U.S. Government by Month. [$ millions]
FULL Year Summary:
FULL Year Summary Stated as a Family Budget:
You can never have too much data so I process the latest reports to see tax collections, spending and the official deficit behaves without "noise" from the obviously biased MSM "Main Stream Media."
And get the May 2019 Issue for FREE!