Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Click for FREE sample of Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

google.com, pub-7001134751860982, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Search For More

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Facebook Lock-up Expiration Schedule

A timetable for the end of the lock-up period for Facebook shares

I am working on an article for Seeking Alpha that explains this table in detail but I wanted to post the table for an article I wrote called " Facebook: Dan Niles Now Long After Covering His Short Position."

See  FB Facebook Stock Share Lock-up Expiration Timetable


My guess is Dan Niles is playing a bounce in stock price and will be out before the date showing 53.6% of the shares hit the market next month.


If he wanted to buy more shares for his hedge fund right after it jumped 20%, then why would he tell a large audience it was a good value?


Personally, I would not touch the stock with Dan's ten foot pole until after 95% of the shares are released for sale.

"Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic."   Kirk Lindstrom
Learn the "Core and Explore" approach to investing
with "Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter"
Subscribe NOW and get the October 2012 Issue for FREE! !  
(Your 1 year, 12 issue subscription will start with next month's issue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Click "follow" to get an email alert for new articles

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance