The “Investors Intelligence Survey“ or IIS is one of the oldest weekly sentiment indicators used today. Charts of the Investors’ Intelligence Survey (IIS) “Bulls over Bulls plus Bears” versus the market are key tools for stock market technical analysis or sentiment. The IIS began in January 1963 by A.W. Cohen and has been published every week ever since.
|click for larger Image|
Long Term Results that Speak for ThemselvesSince 9/30/98 inception, "Kirk's Newsletter Explore Portfolio" is UP 450%vs. the S&P500 UP only 106% vs. NASDAQ UP only 101% (All through 6/30/13)
- Subscribe to my service NOW and get the July 2013 Issue for FREE! ! Your 1 year, 12 issue subscription will start with next month's issue.
- Get email alerts when I buy or sell securities for my explore portfolio
- "Auto Buy" and "Auto Sell" levels set ahead of time for target buy and sell levels for my securities. This allows you to place "limit orders" with your broker in advance so you can go about your business.
- All questions about what I write answered by Email. If what I write is not clear to you, just ask!
- Only $155 per year via PayPal & $150 if you send a check.