- UST Maturing 05/28/2015 Auction Close Date: 02/23/2015
- UST Maturing 08/27/2015 Auction Close Date: 02/23/2015
- UST Maturing 01/31/2017 Auction Close Date: 02/25/2015
- UST Maturing 02/28/2017 Auction Close Date: 02/24/2015
- UST Maturing 02/29/2020 Auction Close Date: 02/25/2015
- UST Maturing 02/28/2022 Auction Close Date: 02/26/2015
Bill auctions close at 10:00 a.m. ET. Note/bond auctions close at 11 a.m. ET if there is only 1 note/bond auction during the day. If there is more than 1 note/bond auction during a day, some will close at 10 a.m. ET while others will close at 11 a.m. ET.
As of today, 2/20/15, 5-YR CDs with FDIC are paying better rates than 5-YR Treasury Notes:
Current CD Rates
- Any fixed income security sold prior to maturity may be subject to a substantial gain or loss.
- Treasury securities are backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government for the prompt payment of interest and principal at maturity.
- Subject to availability and market conditions.