Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Click for FREE sample of Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

google.com, pub-7001134751860982, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Search For More

Monday, October 15, 2007

Piper Jaffray Target for Finisar

Finisar Corporation (more FNSR Charts) designs, manufactures and markets fiber-optic subsystems and network performance test and monitoring systems that enable high-speed data communications over local area networks (LANs), storage area networks (SANs) and metropolitan access networks (MANs).

Today Piper Jaffray started covering Finisar (FNSR) with an outperform rating and a $4 price target.

"We believe the stock was oversold following its July quarter earnings call and has created a compelling entry point."
Finisar is focused on the application of digital fiber optics to provide a broad line of high-performance, reliable, value-added optical subsystems for data networking and storage equipment manufacturers. Its line of optical subsystems supports a wide range of network applications, transmission speeds, distances, physical mediums and configurations.

Click chart to view it full sized

To get my current thoughs about Finisar in greater detail and more, subscribe NOW and get the October issue of “Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Newsletter") for FREE!

Disclaimer: I am long Finisar in both my newsletter and personal portfolios. I accumulated Finisar between $1.01 and $1.99 in my newsletter portfolio so I have significant gains at this time. I may sell or add to my position at any time. I will tell my newsletter subscribers when I sell, but I will not necessarily post about it online before or after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Click "follow" to get an email alert for new articles

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance