Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Click for FREE sample of Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

google.com, pub-7001134751860982, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Search For More

Monday, May 14, 2012

Budget Deficit: U.S. Borrows 34 Cents Of Every Dollar Spent

In March 2012, the U.S. Government had a budget surplus of $59B, the Treasury Department reported. This is the first monthly budget surplus since September 2008.
I have certain rules I live by. My first rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me.
-- George Carlin in the 1992 HBO special "Jammin' in New York"
Read my full article here:
Despite First Budget Surplus Since 2008, U.S. Still Borrows 34 Cents Of Every Dollar Spent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Click "follow" to get an email alert for new articles

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance