Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Click for FREE sample of Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

google.com, pub-7001134751860982, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Search For More

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

New Series I Bond Rates - November 2017 through April 2018

Today the Bureau of the Public Debt announced earnings rates for Series I Savings Bonds and Series EE Savings Bonds, issued from November 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018.

Series I bond, or iBond, fixed rates are determined each May 1 and November 1. Each fixed rate applies to all I-bonds issued in the six months following the rate determination.


The Current I Bond Composite Earnings Rate is 2.58% and the Top Rate for older i Bonds is 6.12%!  (See Rates for Older Series I Bonds)


===================


For more about how I Bond Rates are calculated and the new rates for older iBonds, see:

Disclaimer: I own Series I Bonds in my personal account (some have base rates of 3.0%!  I also currently have them in my Newsletter Explore Portfolio.


Source: Fiscal Service Announces New Savings Bonds Rates, Series I to Earn 2.58%, Series EE to Earn 0.10%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Click "follow" to get an email alert for new articles

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance