Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Click for FREE sample of Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

google.com, pub-7001134751860982, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Search For More

Monday, May 02, 2022

New & Old Series I Bond Rates are 9.62% to 13.39%

Series I Bond News New I-Bonds Will Pay 9.62%!
WITH THE 9.62% ANNUALIZED INFLATION RATE, SOME OLDER IBONDS WILL PAY AS MUCH AS 13.39% FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS AFTER COLLECTING 7.12% FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS.
For the next six months, the Highest rate paid is 13.39% & the Lowest Rate is 9.62%
My top paying iBonds have a 3.0% base rate so they will earn 12.76% annualized for their next six month period after paying me 10.23% for the current period.
My advice: I am not a fan of Series EE savings bonds and have other recommendations in my newsletter for 100% safe, fixed income investing. I happily answer questions about fixed income and my other recommendations via email from my subscribers if what I write isn't clear or if you have something not covered and want my opinion. 
Disclaimer: I own Series I Bonds in my personal account (some have base rates of 3.0%!  I also currently have them in my Newsletter Explore Portfolio.  
 Subscribe NOW  and get
the
 April 2022 
Issue for FREE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Click "follow" to get an email alert for new articles

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance