Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Click for FREE sample of Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

google.com, pub-7001134751860982, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Search For More

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Market Update for March 31, 2023

Five of twelve months into  2023, we have a split market with the Dow and the Russell 2000 indexes down while the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq indexes are up.   All four remain down double digits from their ATHs (All Time Highs) also summarized in the same table. 



S&P 500 Stocks YTD Heat Map where the size of the boxes represents the market capitalization (share price times shares outstanding) .  Meta, AKA Facebook, more than doubled during the first five months of 2023.

Dow vs Oscillators
These wide images are best views in full screen




My Results YTD are Impressive if I may say so myself... I'm roughly matching SPY YTD with only 57% in the markets!  My Explore Portfolio stocks on their own are up roughly 15.8% YTD!  Over the long term, I've smashed the index which very, very few have done.


To see what stocks and ETFs are in my "Explore Portfolio" and get a full list of on my price targets to both take profits or buy more:
 Subscribe NOW  and get
the
 May 2023 
Issue for FREE!!
(If you mention this ad)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Click "follow" to get an email alert for new articles

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance