Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

Search For More

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rick Santelli Takes Down Jim Cramer

I was glad to see CNBC let some of the others call Jim Cramer out for being as wrong as anyone about the market. Watch this amazing video

What I find amazing that Cramer LIES about what he has been saying on his show.

Key Timepoints on the video and Jim Cramer Quotes of note:

1:35: January 22, 2008:

"You outta watch my show. I've been calling a bear market and saying things are incredibly dangerous."
1:30: Oct 31, 2007:

"You should be buying things and accept that they are over valued and accept that they will keep going higher. "
4:09: S&P500 = 1546.97 & 4:22: DJIA 14,095:

"I upgraded. Everyone else is doing a summer downgrade. I will not upgrade my targets until they are taken out... One thing bears hate to hear.... this is a REMARKABLE TIME."
4:09: 9/19/07
  • "We are not done going higher."
  • "We are on the road to DOW 14,500"
  • "Now the Fed is on the team. They are with the good guys."
    "You know I have liked the market all year."
  • "The time to be worried has come and gone."
  • "Ladies and gentleman, the bull is back."
Is Jim Cramer too lost in his own spin to remember the internet has You Tube videos of his shows?

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance

Followers (New)