Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Click for FREE sample of Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

google.com, pub-7001134751860982, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Search For More

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Gold Head & Shoulder Top Pattern

There is a perfect head and shoulders top formation for gold that was successfully tested from below this month. 
  • For a definition, see  "Head-and-Shoulders Top."
  • Remember, this pattern is in effect until there is a close above the neckline.

After I calculate the minimum target price, I'll send an update to my newsletter subscribers with a new chart and the minimum target. 


Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter
Don't Miss Out!
Subscribe Now

Get December Issue for Free!
==>   My returns by year  &  New Record Highs <==
This chart shows my newsletter "Explore Portfolio" from 1998 as it makes yet another record, all-time high!


For more of my gold articles, see:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Click "follow" to get an email alert for new articles

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance