Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Click for FREE sample of Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

google.com, pub-7001134751860982, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Search For More

Monday, April 21, 2014

Gold Testing Support

Gold is testing support of a falling trend line from above.



Here is a larger chart showing the active trendlines. 





Disclosure: I have a small, personal position in GLD () for an attempt to profit from a counter trend rally.  I have a mental stop loss and will not post what it is or post when I take it...  I have not added this GLD trade to my newsletter explore portfolio as I am still experimenting with this idea.  Also, I have stocks I like with what I believe is far more upside in my explore portfolio  Also, I have larger personal positions in those "explore" stocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Click "follow" to get an email alert for new articles

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance