Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Click for FREE sample of Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

google.com, pub-7001134751860982, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Search For More

Tuesday, January 04, 2022

2021 Performance Results

 2021 Was another great year for the markets and my portfolios.









If following my Explore Portfolio Buys and Sells seems like more work than you have time for, then just follow one of the Core Portfolios that are 100% index funds and should beat 95% of all active managed accounts over time. 

  • Your 1 year, 12 issue subscription will start with next month's issue.
  • Get email alerts when I buy or sell securities for my explore portfolio
  • "Auto Buy" and "Auto Sell" levels set ahead of time for target buy and sell levels for my securities.  This allows you to place "limit orders" with your broker in advance so you can go about your business.
  • All questions about what I write answered by Email.  If what I write is not clear to you, just ask!
  • Only $180 per year via PayPal & $175 if you send a check.

It amazes me how many will pay a "financial advisor" fees as high as 2% a year to buy mutual funds for them (sometimes with high fees kicked back to the advisor) when you can do it yourself for the small cost of my newsletter.  2% a year for $100,000 under management over 10 years adds up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Click "follow" to get an email alert for new articles

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance