Don't Miss Out On Great Gains! - Best Investment Newsletter


Click for FREE sample of Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter

Don't miss out! Subscribe Now

google.com, pub-7001134751860982, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Search For More

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Graph: US Treasury Rates & SPY Yield

US Treasury bonds still have very low yields on an historical basis.  This chart shows US Treasury rates and the Federal Reserve's Fed Fund's Rate back to 1993.

Currently, the 10-year US Treasury bond has a 2.19% yield.


For comparison, the ETF for the S&P500, SPY, has a yield of 1.94%.

This week I used some of my profit taking from soaring technology and momentum stocks near their record highs to buy a stock that was well off it's record high with a dividend yield of nearly 4%.    

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Service:
  • Subscribe to my newsletter service NOW and get the August 2017 Issue for FREE!   Your 1 year, 12 issue subscription will start with next month's issue.
  • Get email alerts when I buy or sell securities for my explore portfolio
  • "Auto Buy" and "Auto Sell" levels set ahead of time for target buy and sell levels for my securities.  This allows you to place "limit orders" with your broker in advance so you can go about your business.
  • All questions about what I write answered by Email.  If what I write is not clear to you, just ask! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers - Click "follow" to get an email alert for new articles

Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter Performance