Charles Neener, former Goldman Sachs technical analyst, is on CNBC talking about his market advice.
CNBC printed a summary of his past calls
- 2009: Dow 5,000 in 2 to 3 years
- Dec. 2008: Called for deflation in 2009
- Early 2007: Called for DOW 14,500
- Aug. 2006: Warned of "substantial drop" in housing market
Summary of Current advice:
- DOW 5,000 in 2 to 3 years
- Deflationary crisis ahead
- Investors should stay out of the market
- Invest in 10-year Treasuries - Quotes
- Dollar won't rally
|DOW JONES INDU ^DJI - More charts
||S&P 500 - More charts|
Today's Current Market Stats:Since 12/31/98 "Kirk's Newsletter Explore Portfolio" is UP 152% (a double plus another 52%!!) vs. the SandP500 UP a tiny 5.7% vs. NASDAQ Comp down 0.6%! (All through
In 2009, "Kirk's Newsletter Explore Portfolio" gained 33.5% vs. the DJIA up 18.8%
- Subscribe NOW and get the August 2010 Issue for FREE! !
- Your 1 year, 12 issue subscription will start with next month's issue.